Construction Site Security
Protect Your Building Site
Our construction site intruder alarm system is a flexible, cost effective solution to securing your building site. The intruder alarm system can cover your site regardless of what stage the build is at.
Construction sites are an attractive target for vandalism, scrap merchants and opportunistic thieves. It is common for construction sites to suffer some kind of damage at various stagesof a project. In some cases, insurance companies will refuse to insure construction sites without any evidence of the security measures in place.
NVC construction site security can offer guarding, video verified alarms, CCTV towers or a mixture of all 3 depending on your needs. We can incorporate regular perimeter patrols, incident reporting, emergency procedures and more. We will carry out site surveys and liaise with your site management team, prior to the start of the projects. This will allow us to identify patrol routes, site risks, perimeter boundaries and any other potential ‘hot spots’ and actions are agreed upon, and implemented.
Our SIA security officers are highly experienced, from their appearance to their demeanor. NVC understands that collaborative working on-site is the best method to ensure the safety of workers and equipment.
- Site Security officer’s will sign in and report directly to the site management team
- Any special requirements are discussed: for example, the holding of keys or any out of hours access by members of staff or deliveries must be communicated
- A walk around patrol is conducted alongside the site manager to determine any changes in materials, perimeter boundary or vehicle positioning
- A handover signature is taken from the site management to confirm the handover of the site to the security team
- Regular site patrols are conducted at specified intervals
- The officer will patrol the whole of the site where accessible; checking windows, doors, gates and internal/external boundaries.
- Construction plant machinery is checked and recorded
- Any damage, unsecured windows or doors are logged and reported
- All vehicles on site at the start of the shift will be logged and any movement during the shift will also be reported on
- All fences, doors, gates and windows are inspected
- Site keys are handed over to the site management team
- Security Officer will ensure the welfare facilities are left clean and tidy
- A final handover signature is taken from the site management team, confirming the site has been handed back over
Request a call back from a member of our team
Improved Services, Saving You Money
Unhappy with your current security provider? We can improve your service and save you money.
FREE Security Reviews
We provide a FREE comprehensive security review for your business and/or premises, book yours today.
Highly Experienced Professionals
NVC Security are a highly experienced security company, with over 30 years experience in the industry.